Frame them

7 May 2012

I love framing pictures but I always want to add some journalling or embellishments. I made this cute frame set using the Frames from Crate Paper. I just LOVE them. What I really love about this project is that I can change the photos and journalling as they are held by pegs. For a full tutorial check out the Crate Paper Blog.


J'adore faire des cadres et cette fois-ci j'ai utilisé des cadres (embellissements) de Crate Paper pour faire ce trio. Avantage, je peux changer la photo et le commentaire car ils sont uniquement attachés par une pince. Pour un pas-à-pas aller faire un tour sur le Blog de Crate Paper .





6 comments :

scrapfatima said...

rhooooooo c'est tres jolie
super idée le faite de changer de photo
biz

Cindy Lee said...

So beautiful! Saw it on Crate Paper blog and I love it so much!

Célia said...

wawa super original et un très beau cadeau! ces cadres sont magnifiques!

yolande k said...

Très jolie idée...
Bises

cat123 said...

superbe idée !!!!

emma_scrap said...

J'adore !! L'idée est tout simplement géniale :-))

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs