Today you are

7 July 2012

YOU, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. 

This was a quote I found on pinterest and I LOVE it. I could say it to my children every day and do. I want them to grow up to be happy confident adults who know they are special. Everyone is special and I believe I don't tell my kids that often enough. I could have used many pictures to scrapbook this but I happened to come across this one which just fit perfectly with the design I had in mind. 

I used the July kit form My Scrapbook Nook and as you will see it is completely different to the first two layouts I made. I think I can officially say I DON'T HAVE A STYLE and that doesn't bother me! My only motto is HAVE FUN!

C'est une citation trouvée sur internet que j'adore. Une phrase qui je dis souvent à mes enfants pour qu'ils sachent qu'ils sont extra-ordinaires et qui doivent jamais laisser quelqu'un dire le contraire. Une page faite avec une photo qui se prêtait au design que j'avais en tête. Encore une fois j'ai utilisé le kit de juillet de My Scrapbook Nook:! Une page très différente des deux premières.






8 comments :

Sasha Farina said...

you, my friend, are beyond inspiring!! thank you for sharing this.. i need to scrap badly!

Shellye McDaniel said...

girl, frame this and hang it up! stunning...I just LOVE coming to your blog :) you're definitely in my Top 5 Fav scrappers!!!

Amélie said...

Elle est superbe cette page!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Love it. Find it very inspiring that your layouts are so different

Stacey Michaud said...

what a pretty and unique layout! Love it!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

What a great masculine layout! I love blue and the color combo on your layout is perfect for me!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great quite love all the details :)

Debbie P said...

That is one of my favorite quotes of all time! You hit this one out of the ballpark! Love the title work done on the photo. What a precious little guy! Beautiful job!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs