Merry-Go-Round ...

11 December 2012

Each summer we visit an amusement park nearby and one of the favourites is the Merry-Go-Round. Elouan loves it and with Dad by his side all is well.  
I used the December All the lights kit (is still available) from Scraptastic as well as the add-on. I love the papers in the kit and the October Afternoon papers and embellishments fit the theme so well! I cut out a merry-go-round horse using my cameo.
Une page en utilisant le kit de décembre de Scraptastic (All th lights). Une photo de notre visite annuelle à une parque d'attractions pas loin de chez nous. 




I intended to show you another layout but I got a mail asking for a layout for publication and I it sent in. You'll have to buy the magazine to see it or wait a year until I can publish it on my blog. 


SUPPLIES:


6 comments :

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous girl!!! LOVE the way you combined the Midway bits with embellie clusters!

Keshet said...

What a pretty page! Love how you used the paper on the left side!

Unknown said...

What a fun layout! Love those stripes.

Monique Liedtke said...

Leuke layout!! dat kermispaard is gaaf!! (en je foto ook!)

Laurab said...

I love how you incorporated the bokeh paper and also how you used a bw photo

Tamika said...

Fabulous cuts on this layout!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs