Winner and a layout

9 June 2013

How are you all doing. I am bang smack in the middle of exams which means lots of corrections and little time to play with my scrapbook goodies. Well it'll soon be the summer holidays and I'll have plenty of time to play. 
First I'd like to announce the winner of the wood veneers:

zgagi, shoot me an email with your snail mail address and I'll get them out to you! (lilitheeckelsATgmailDOTcom)

I also had some time to play with the last bits from my Scraptastic Kits. The June ones will be arriving soon.

Supplies: 


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Loving the orange and teal colour combo it rocks! :-)

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful layout!

Ashley Calder said...

Totally fun page! Love the layered acetate letters for the title. And the orange!!

Lisa P said...

I love what you did with the butterflies. Cool layout.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs