The September Kits

18 September 2013

They finally came on Monday. I was having withdrawal symptoms. I just needed to have a scraptastic kit. Well they are FABULOUS. They are even better in real. I have been getting the kits for a year now and I am still as excited as with the first kit. Just love a box full of scrappy goodies. Have a look at the two scrapbooking kits with their add ons and the This Life Noted kit.
Mes kits de Scraptastic sont arrivés lundi. Je suis toujours super excitée d'ouvrir la boîte et de découvrir le contenu. Ce mois-ci est sublime comme chaque mois. 


With the kits arriving I also closed the KILL THE KIT polls on the Scraptastic Facebook page and on the forum. The kit I'm going to kill this month is EVERYBODY TALKS. I'll be using the main kit ONLY. I will allow myself to use some basic supplies like white cardstock, punches, die cutting machines, mists and stamp ink. I won't add any embellishments or patterned paper (oh that will be hard). There will be at least one process video to go with the KILL THE KIT series as well as a final video showing all projects. I'll be giving tips on how to make the most of what is in the kit.
I couldn't resist making a layout with the kit. I used the vellum as base and made some embellishments using my punches and one of the patterned papers from Maggie Holmes'  Flea Market collection.
J'ai déjà fait une page avec le kit EVERYBODY TALKS. C'est aussi le kit que les membres ont choisis pour le premier KILL THE KIT. Je vais utiliser uniquement le kit pour mes créations jusqu'à il ne reste quasi plus rien. Il y aura au moins une vidéo montrant la création d'une page et une video montrant toutes les projets avec des explications.



SUPPLIES:



3 comments :

fasoolka said...

Beautiful!!! :)

Françoise said...

Coucou, chaque fois que je viens sur ton blog, je me ressource vraiment ! tes réalisations sont remplies de fraîcheur et si créatives... Bravo pour tout ! big bisou du vendredi

Jeannine H. said...

I love your videos and i loved the august kits i bought and your video makes me want to rush out and buy whatever is available still for September. I am defintely thinking about subscribing as the contents are really superb! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and enthusiasm with us. And yes, so many of the items are "beautiful"! No other word will do.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs