Absolutely sweet

11 January 2015

Busy. I thought that December was a busy month but January hasn't been very calm either. Once I'm back in the groove I'll start making videos again. Just need to get things sorted out a bit. I slowed down a bit on the scrapbooking side last year and I got back into music. I LOVE it but miss creating though I do still create. I hope this year I'll be able to continue scrapbooking and doing the things I love.
I created this layout a couple of days ago. Simple but I really love it.


Supplies: Studio Calico December kits.

4 comments :

Françoise said...

Coucou, tout d'abord je te souhaite une excellente année 2015, qu'elle soit messagère de bonheur, de joie et de paix dans ta famille. Une page superbe avec le beau sourire de ton jeune frère. Bise bise

Anne said...

beautiful! Is it difficult to sew on paper? I really want a sewing machine, one day :)

Unknown said...

what a beautiful page, love the stitching down the page and the soft paint tones!

Diana Waite said...

simply BEAUTIFUL!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs