Heart Breaker

12 August 2016

Hello there. Today I have a new layout to share, one I created for my blog and YouTube channel. Last week I sorted through and reorganized my scrapbook nook and when I do this I always want to play with long lost treasures.
One of my favourite supplies are gelatos and I just knew I had to create a layout with them.

I love the richness of the colours with gelatos. You could also use neocolors if you have those. 


In the video you can see how I created the layout. You can view the video on YouTube HERE or just click below. 



I also made a PNG and SVG file of the cut file I created. You can download them by clicking on the image below. You will have to trace around them to be able to cut (and you will have to bump up the High Pass Filter).




Here is a list of the supplies I used or similar ones:


No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs