January Citrus Twist

25 January 2017

HELLO everyone. Today I'm going to share my layout that I created with the January kit. I was hard this month with my gran's passing but I got my bug back last weekend and created 7 layouts (not all for Citrus Twist). Waiting for the February kit and am so anxious to start working with it.

For the first layout I used a leftover sheet from a cut file that I had used to cut labels with for my stamps. I placed papers behind the shapes and added some embellishments from the main and sprinkles kit.



For the following layout I  used one of the papers and cut out some balloons. I drew some string as detail. I love how this turned out.


On this layout I also used a leftover from a cut file. I usually cut a lot in advance and always cut extra shapes in case. Here I had some stars lying around.



I told you that I was super inspired last weekend. Here is another layout with lots of layered embellishments that came in the main kit. LOVE those die cuts.




And now for the last layout where I went with lots of white space and a hanging hearts feature.





WOW. That's that. I made 6 layouts with the January kit and could maybe squeeze in another two. Let's see what this weekend brings.

Hope to see you back tomorrow as I have a special post lined up.

Happy Scrapping.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs